OM 2000 Cement Cold vulcanizing Glue/Solution is used for Jointing and Repairing of Conveyor belt. It has super high strength bonding for jointing / repairing, this cold bonding glue is also used for jointing and repairing of rubber to rubber, rubber to metal, metal to fabric, rubber to fabric for fast vulcanizing.
OM 2000 Cement is highly effective and fast bonding adhesive or glue or solutions and it is one of the best for industrial purposes. It is two part vulcanizing cement, when AR hardener mixes with main cement to construct the fast bond to contact upon material like rubber, metal and fabric. And it doesn’t require any additional pressure to make bond strong where applied and it has the consistency of a brush able liquid for long lasting bonds.
This liquid adhesive cures at room temperature up to 60°C (slightly higher for rubber to metal bonds)
Applications for OM 2000 Cement
- For Rubber Lining
- For Overlay /Coat of rubber sheets
- For Conveyor Belt Jointing and Repairing of
- For Bonding Rubber to Metal
- For Splicing and Repairing of rubber conveyor belts
Conveyor Belt Repairing Kit
- Cold Vulcanizing Solutions/Glue
- Quick and Easy repair for rubber conveyor belts, no more tools required.
- Use for both Fabric and metal
- It is fast, strong and long lasting jointing glue
- Color – Black Cement ( Generally)
- Qty – 1 kg of Cement and 70 ml of hardener ( 1 set )
- Shelf life – Unlimited
- Maximum application time – 10 mins
- Drying time – within 1 hour
- The easy to apply formula dries in less than 1 hour after application and conveyor belts are ready to use once the application done.
- Highly durable and safe to use also reduce break down of plant
Instructions for how to use
- Always be clean and dry the surface where applied.
- Make the surface rough before apply the solutions and remove any loose material if any
- Use Belt – o- cleaner for clean the rough surface area for better results
- Once the surface is dry, apply the mixer of primer and hardener
- After the first coat is dry gently apply few more coat of the same mixer on same surface to make bond strong.
- Once the application is done you should wait for up to 1 hour before operating the Conveyor Belt and test it.